(previously World of Warcraft : Raid Leader)
Current release : 0.044
Known problems :
What's New :
- Improved managers code : almost no public member remaining.
- Created a virtual Manager class from which every manager now inherits from.
It just simplifies the creation of such managers and removes redundant code.
- Created a new singleton class (Frost) which is the core of the engine :
- On creation, it initializes everything (HGE, LUA, managers).
- It wraps itself around HGE to manage frame, render and restore functions.
- When you're done using it, just call ShutDown() and every allocated resource
- Added random loading screens. Just place your custom loading screen in the
appropriate folder (either LoadingScreen/1024 or LoadingScreen/1280) and it will
be added in a random cycle. There is no naming rule for these.
- Reworked spell mechanisms. They are now instanced for each unit in the game.
- Reworked projectiles. They no longer need to be particle systems.
- Reworked animation system : now using an animation queue sorted by priority.
- UI :
- Fixed frame stopped being dragged if the mouse was moving too fast.
- If you click on a frame which is under another one (which has the same frame
strata), the first goes on top of the second.
- Fixed multiple inputs (dragging two frames at the same time for example).
- (XML) Added a new parameter to FontStrings : justifyV. Use it to adjust your
text's vertical position inside the text box (TOP, MIDDLE, BOTTOM).
- (XML) Fixed ScrollingMessageFrame and Button parameters not inherited if child
was also virtual.
- New events available (8/???) :
- SYSMSG (fired whenever a LUA error occurs)
- VARIABLES_LOADED (fired when saved variables are loaded)
- (LUA) 8 new widget methods available (56/241) :
- FontString :
GetStringHeight (not available in WoW)
- ScrollingMessageFrame :
- Slider :
- (XML/LUA) Implemented Slider. Useful for options or scrollable frames.
- AddOns :
- Added a Readme to all addons.
- Added an error frame (BaseUI_ErrorFrame) to display LUA error messages in
game. Whenever an error appears, a button pops up that you can click to see
the error. If you're not interested in it, just tipe :
"/script DisplayErrors = false", and reload the interface. Errors will also
be printed in the chat frame. To disable this behavior, tipe :
"/script PrintErrorsInChat = false", and reload.
Note : Errors will always appear in the log file.
- Fixed spelling errors in HelpScreen french translation.
- ChatFrame : press [Enter] to write some text.
- ChatFrame : the edit box is now shown when you press [Enter].
To Do :
# Gameplay :
- Patrols (= zone events).
- Specialisation system.
- Gears and items (boots, rings, potions, ...).
- Heal and damage over time.
- Buffs and debuffs.
- Main menu.
- Options menu.
- Save and load games.
- A friendly zone in which the player could :
-- decide where he wants to go (which instance)
-- manage the guild (recruitment)
-- buy things in the auction house
# GUI :
- Raid frame.
- Resurection monitor.
- Main tanks frame.
- Damage meter.
# Graphics and game engine :
- Fog of war (not sure)